How to Use Your New Resume Template
This gorgeous professional career marketing package is designed for easy editing and use in MS Word. MS Word is the industry standard used by Recruiters, Agencies, and Applicant Tracking Systems all over the world.
If you prefer you can download these instructions here
Editing Your Resume Template Set
Click on the text in the documents and overwrite it with your own.
Header/Footer/SidebarsClick inside the boxed area on the test and simply overwrite it you’re your text.
Tables and Boxes There are tables in some places. Just click inside the table on the text to overwrite with your own. Do not input so much text that it exceeds the size of the box or table – this will mess up the layout. The design gives you plenty of room.
Slider Bar If you have a graphic slider with key skills on the left sidebar. This is a nice and customizable feature. Grab the right point of the colored bar and you can slide it back and forth to show that skill level where you want.
Email Header or Footer
Compose email. Place cursor on the top left corner and insert header/footer image. Browse to image file, click it to insert.
Canned Responses: Open the canned responses option in your email client. Create a new canned response and insert the email header/footer. You can use this as a blank email, or you can create various canned response emails with your header.
The included icons are png image files. To use:
- Open document
- Place cursor where you want the icon
- Insert image
Prepare for Print
- Convert your MS Word doc to PDF before printing.
- Check printer setting to make sure size, margins, and dpi (or ppi) are the same as in the document settings.
- Print resume documents on a nice quality special paper with some weight. It is best to use a white or off-shite with no graphic background.
- For Personal Branding Stationary Set print on a heavy card stock matching the color of your resume set paper.
- You can print on your printer, at a copy shop or take to a printer.
Download Free Tools
7-Zip is a free file compression tool for zipping and unzipping file packages. Get 7-Zip